Effective Goal Planning Practices
Make 2015 a terrific year for you and your family!
Did last year fly by for you? Do you want to be more intentional and goal focused this year so that you schedule time for your most important priorities?
Join us Wednesday, January 14, 12 – 1 PM EST for Goal Planning Practices for Making 2015 A Terrific Year for You and Your Family.
People who are clear on their goals feel better about themselves, make better use of their time, are happier and produce better overall results.
Learn some proven techniques that will help you more effectively plan time for making progress on your highest values and dreams so that they don’t become mere wishes.
By participating in Goal Planning Practices for Making 2015 A Terrific Year for You and Your Family you will:
- Discover/be reminded of the power of goals on your character and leadership
- Get a helpful checklist of questions to examine your past and present dreams, hopes and future vision
- Breakthrough excuses for not having updated written goals
- Gain steps and helpful forms/worksheets for effective written goals and plans
- Clarify/recommit to the three highest values that drive you
- Gain tips for greater control over your use of time in 2015
- Feel better, more excited and more focused in this new year
Your instructor for this live professional development webinar is Joe Tabers, Certified Speaking Professional and Executive Coach with Productive Training Services. In addition to working with over 3000 audiences in most of the 50 states and four countries; Joe has assisted dozens of leaders with taking their skills to a higher level and he can help you too.
Or, if you miss the live event, click below to PRE-ORDER elearning or audio versions of the course, to be available by January 21st:
Contact us if you would like to attend a FREE SAMPLE webinar or to discuss some of the ways we help you or your organization achieve your leadership development objectives!
Joe Tabers, CSP
President, Productive Training Services
Certified Speaking Professional and Executive Coach
Helping leaders take their skills to a higher level
In over 3000 audiences in the US and abroad
Enhancing Team Trust, Communication and Relationships
This session completes our ten part Leadership Skill-Enhancement Webinar Series.
You can purchase any of the 10 webinars individually or buy the entire series of 10 webinars at a considerable savings here.