Good communication is the foundation of good relationships, teamwork and healthy company cultures. Course goal: communication skills training will provide you with proven techniques for enhancing communication effectiveness with others face to face, in meetings and over the phone.
Managers, supervisors, teams and all employees who wish to strengthen their ability to communicate with others more effectively. Group size: from 12 to 25 people. This course is ideal for greater communication consistency within entire departments or even company-wide training.
Proven Objectives and Content:
- Reaffirm and build on your existing communication strengths
- Identify barriers to avoid that break down communication
- Increase your impact and clarity when communicating
- Invite greater understanding and cooperation from others when communicating expectations or making a request
- Confirm understanding with effective two-way communication
- Review and practice effective listening approaches to enhance your listening skills
- Explore essential ingredients of successful communication
- Confirm one or two steps you will work on to become a more effective communicator
- Inviting better responses and results from coworkers and customers
- Approaches for greater communication confidence, clarity and consistency
- Options for improving one and two-way communication and trust
- Listening approaches to practice beyond the workshop
- Relationship and mutual respect enhancement reminders
- Proven tools for enhancing departmental or organizational information sharing
This Win-Win Communication Skills Training has been a best seller for over 15 years for good reason. It is highly interactive, provides practical approaches for every day use and it invites noticeable improvements in workplace communication and teamwork. Many of our clients have had us come back several times to train more employees or even their entire staff due to the welcomed results.
Accountability & Measurement:
This single-day workshop includes self-assessments and a follow-up email reminder after sessions to accelerate and reinforce application after the training. These follow-up approaches (and optional compatible training modules) help boost sustainability and daily practice by more of your people.
Program Delivery Includes:
- Interactive workshop and useful reference workbook
- In session individual personal communication improvement plan
- Quick and helpful self-assessments and group hands-on practice
- Executive summary of all participant feedback
Standard program structure is: One full-day, with up to an email reminder within 4 weeks to support application and practice time and to help reinforce positive communication behavior improvements.
Program investment for this instructor-lead, interactive workshop is very fair and affordable.
Target Growth Areas:
- Interpersonal skills
- Shared understanding & teamwork
- Self-knowledge & self-management
- Relationship improvement tools
- Listening skill improvement practices
- Leadership communication tools
- Interdepartmental communication
- Greater cooperation/team trust
“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place”.
– George Bernard Shaw
“Electric communication will never be a substitute for the face of someone who with their soul encourages another person to be brave and true.”
– Charles Dickens
When asked: “would you recommend this workshop to others?” Out of the last 10 workshops we conducted, 100% of attendees said “YES”.
When who would most benefit? Participants said:
- I found this very valuable content!
- Good for every organization.
- Gives some very realistic and life situations for communication.
- Everyone has room for improvement.
- To all supervisors.
- Co-workers, so they can be better listeners.
- Others in my group and my boss.
- Colleagues I work closely with.
- Co-workers – we all can use some help in communicating with others.
- All engineers to better communicate with customers.
- Other co-workers.
- Working level leaders in the company.
- The whole company.