This session is designed to help you lead your organization’s departments and individuals to work together better and function more effectively as a team with greater trust.
Managers and supervisory leaders who need/wish to strengthen their leadership ability with teams. Group size: from 8 to 20 people. This course is ideal for greater leadership and team consistency within departments or as a component of entire company-wide leadership training initiatives.
Proven Objectives and Content
- Identify some of the common characteristics of successful teams and team members
- Assess your team strengths and areas needing most improvement
- Review a tool to help team members assess their behavioral strengths and areas needing improvement
- Explore ways a leader can cultivate employee/peer trust and respect
- Review how selfless service brings out the best in ourselves and others
- Understand how your leadership style may affect your team responses and your desired outcomes
- Explore stages of team development and where you can help
- Discover approaches to help get greater employee/peer buy-in, support and accountability
- Develop a personal action plan to enhance your own effectiveness
- Invite better responses and input from employees and peers
- Practice approaches for greater leadership results and consistency
- Relationship and mutual respect enhancement practices and reminders
- Proven tools for enhancing leader effectiveness employee perceptions
- Follow-up approaches (and optional compatible training modules) help boost sustainability and daily practice by more of your people
This interactive training is always well received by even the most reluctant or seasoned leaders. It is highly engaging and provides practical approaches for everyday use and it invites noticeable improvements in workplace leadership and teamwork. Several of our clients have put their entire management teams through this training because of the helpful results.
Accountability & Measurement
This single-day workshop works best when combined within a leadership series or by scheduling follow-up assessments and reinforcement training to accelerate and reinforce application of behavior principles.
Program Delivery Includes:
- Interactive on-site workshop and useful reference workbook
- In session individual leadership improvement plan
- Helpful leadership assessments and group hands-on practice
- Executive summary of all participant feedback
Great Returns on Your Skill-Buiding Investment!
Contact us for greater saivngs when combining multiple training services.
Target Growth Areas:
- Leader professionalism & consistency
- Better leadership and teamwork
- Self-awareness & self-management
- Team improvement approaches
- Leader skill improvement practices
- Leadership communication tools
- Interdepartmental communication
- Greater cooperation/team trust
“Everyone can improve leadership capabilities. I know I wasn’t born a leader.”
– Warren Bennis
“The goal of most leaders is to cause people to feel reverence for the leader…The goal of the Exceptional Leader is to cause people to feel reverence for themselves”
– Christopher Hagerty
When asked: “would you recommend this workshop to others?” Out of the last 10 workshops we conducted,
100% of attendees said “YES”.
When asked to “who” or “why?” some of the many participant comments were:
- All of our company leaders
- Good for every organization
- Everyone has room for improvement
- For all managers and supervisors
- Others in my group and my boss
- Colleagues I work closely with
- Any organization who wants their supervisors to be more effective
- Our whole company
- All technical leaders to better connect with team members
- Other co-workers
- Working level leaders in the company