Managing Change More Effectively
Click here to download course description.
Goal of This Training
This workshop is designed to help your organization’s departments and individuals understand the process of change, the environmental conditions for long-term successful change, and how to individually take control of one’s own change process in the midst of organizational change.
In order to strive to achieve the workshop goal, we will accomplish the following objectives:Understand the process of change and identify the common misconceptions that block successful completion of the process
- Understand the process of change and identify the common misconceptions that block successful completion of the process
- Recognize the impact of change on the individual: mental, physical, behavioral and what to do to minimize its effects
- Understand natural resistance to change, along with effective strategies to deal with internal resistance
- Learn how to control the thought process, in order to CHOOSE more empowering responses to required changes
- Practice the REFRAME technique with a Client-Specific Situation
- Develop an action plan / strategy to deal with a current/ or anticipated change situation