Proven Training Courses, Coaching and Resources for Leadership and Team Performance Improvement
You have options for training
When considering skill-enhancement training or coaching for your leaders or teams, we understand that it is an investment of time and money that needs to generate a return on your investment or why bother? In order to assist you in making an informed decision about choosing a training provider/partner, listed below are important things that we at Productive Training provide for all of our clients:
- What to do (relevant, practical, real-world, hands-on training that gets results)
- How to do it (proven processes, action steps and best practices with immediate usability)
- Why to do it (purpose/motivation) this means we help you get long-term results versus short-term, quick fixes. The length of each training program depends on the existing skills of your team members as well as your desired outcomes. Whether you need a two-hour awareness building session or a series of integrated skill-building workshops that change behavior, we will help you plan the right development program that will get you the results you desire.
– productivity, and – customer enthusiasm!
– productivity, and
– customer enthusiasm!
– Awareness of needs for greater organizational health
– Identification of training priorities
– Plans to execute effective training
– Commitment and accountability by all staff
– Leadership consistency and unifying support
all in support of your organization’s goals/preferred future.
– Over 90% of our customers hire us again for additional help or services
– We love what we do and are passionate about making a positive difference
– We are consistently high rated and easy to work with
– We will do a great job for you and your team – satisfaction guaranteed
– We have served organizations in almost all 50 states and four countries.
We are located in beautiful Southeast PURE Michigan (Ann Arbor) 734.332.8770
Following is a list of proven practical leadership & team performance solution modules that serve as an initial discussion point for a possible skill-enhancement series for your leaders or teams. Of course any of these can be mixed, matched or modified depending upon their specific needs and desired outcomes.