Developing future leaders is smart business. Shaping future leaders training saves time, money and headaches.
High potential staff members need proven tools and guidance to grow, lead and succeed.
Problems often occur when young supervisors or managers lack practical leadership knowledge and skills or when these skills get developed too late in their career. Developing young talent is necessary for any organization to thrive and survive.
Promoting someone who is not ready causes a lot of grief.
This proactive program will cover the vital qualities for leading people just before or right after employees have been placed in a position with people under their command or influence. Equipped with this training, new leaders can learn how to help build greater team trust, respect, and effectiveness.
When asked: “Would you recommend this workshop to others?” 100% of attendees say “YES”.
When asked, “What did you gain from this program?” Participant comments include:
- Effective leadership techniques.
- The step-by-step outline for productive confrontations.
- Self-assessment and feedback tools.
- How to better myself in developing as a leader.
- Formats on how to give feedback.
- Excellent materials to refer back to and practice.
- I learned: What I need to work on, asking for feedback, and how to approach people.
- Importance of communication, accountability, trust, and confidence
- Tools to more effectively lead…and be a good listener.
- The importance of taking appropriate time with employees and expressing interest in and appreciation for what they do.
Target Audience: Newer leaders (6 months to 2 years) or up-and-coming managers, supervisors, and team leaders who wish to strengthen their ability to lead or prepare to lead others more effectively.
Group Size: 12 to 20 people.
Program Learning Objectives:
- Explore and exercise leadership habits that lead successful teams through project completion.
- Know the behavioral qualities which display professionalism and accountability as a leader.
- Learn to quickly build rapport with people. Leading through versatility: and adapting to others.
- Walk away with leader best practices and proven approaches.
- Practice effectively giving and receiving feedback and realistic expectations with staff members.
- Practice communication that sets a positive tone for interactions with your boss, your peers, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Greater leadership self-confidence.
- Proven templates for balancing task and relationship behaviors.
- Greater self-understanding and awareness of other’s behaviors.
- Behavioral strengths and improvement needs.
- Tools to invite greater understanding and cooperation from others.
- Methods for motivating and providing helpful feedback to others.
Accountability and Measurement:
This one-day workshop can be combined within a leadership series or by scheduling meeting facilitation training to accelerate and reinforce the application of behavior principles.
Program Delivery Includes:
- Interactive on-site workshop and useful reference workbook
- In-session Individual Leadership improvement plan
- Helpful meeting assessments and group hands-on practice.
- Executive summary of all participant feedback
Target Growth Areas:
- Self-awareness and self-management
- Relationship improvement tools
- Accountability and assertiveness
- Leadership communication tools
Great Returns on Your Skill-Building Investment!
Contact us for greater savings when combining multiple training services.