Your To-Do List Can Get Some Helpful Assistance Here
If you’re like some of our busy clients, you likely have a lot on your plate. Maybe it is time to put our experience helping over 300 organizations to work for you. Our talent development tools include services to lighten your load. From training needs assessments, to planning and scheduling assistance, we can help you.
For several clients, using our talent development tools and services is an easy option. When tasked with researching management and team development needs; HR and business unit leaders often discover it can be a time consuming process and one more thing on their already busy to-do list… We understand resource limitations and have helped dozens of HR professionals and leaders improve team performance, outcomes and project results even with limited budgets.
Save yourself a lot of time and frustration.
Put our talent development tools and experience serving over 300 organizations to work for you!
Some of the talent development tools/areas we support clients with:
- OCI Organizational Culture Inventories – Accredited Provider and administration service
- Company-Wide (or department specific) Employee Input/Opinion Surveys
- 360 Multi-rater surveys; management/supervisory perceptions and skill gaps
- Leadership and team training priorities or needs assessments
- Design assistance for open enrollment trainings or group-specific courses
- Executive and management (skill-enhancement) coaching sessions
- Skill improvement assessments with proven accuracy and amazing impact/results
- Management leadership style assessments for improving effectiveness
- Job position/candidate matching profiles – hire right – reduce turnover
- Helpful focus groups with management, employees, or customers
- Facilitation of executive retreats and other off-site team events or meetings
Quick Check the “Health” of Your Organization
We believe an organization is at its best;
when its people and their trust levels are at their best.
Ask yourself these questions:
- What is the level of trust within our organization?
- Do people within our organization “buy-in” to our organizational vision?
- How strongly do employees believe/support our organization values?
- How well do our employees effectively communicate with each other and their management on a regular basis?
Alignment with Vision, Mission, and Values lay a foundation for cultivating a supportive, customer-focused environment.
This environment then (along with skilled employees effectively communicating) generates mutual respect and learning opportunities for continuous improvement and customer enthusiasm (see model below).
We can help your employees… lead better, serve better, sell better and communicate better.
Return to Home page https://www.productivetraining.com/