This workshop is designed to help you refine your existing supervisory/employee leadership skills for more effective outcomes with and through others.
Managers, supervisors, and employees who wish to strengthen their ability to communicate with others more effectively. Group size: from 15 to 24 people. This course is ideal for greater communication consistency within entire departments or even company-wide training.
- Inviting better responses and results from coworkers and customers
- Approaches for greater communication confidence, clarity and consistency
- Options for improving one and two-way communication and trust
- Listening approaches to practice beyond the workshop
- Relationship and mutual respect enhancement reminders
- Proven tools for enhancing departmental or organizational information sharing
This solid program has been a best seller for over twelve years for good reason. It is highly interactive, provides practical approaches for every day use and it invites noticeable improvements in workplace communication and teamwork. Many of our clients have had us come back several times to train more employees or even their entire staff due to the welcomed results.
Accountability & Measurement
This single-day workshop includes self-assessments and a follow-up email reminder after sessions to accelerate and reinforce application after the training. These follow-up approaches (and optional compatible training modules) help boost sustainability and daily practice by more of your people.
Program delivery Includes:
- Interactive workshop and useful reference workbook
- In session Individual personal communication improvement plan
- Quick and helpful Self-Assessments and group hands-on practice.
- Executive summary of all participant feedback
Standard program structure is: One Full-day, with up to an email reminder within 4 weeks to support application and practice time and to help reinforce positive communication behavior improvements.
Proven Program Flow
- Identify your strengths and areas to increase your leadership effectiveness
- Show how your personal development impacts others
- Discover ways to help facilitate better staff involvement and decision making
- Clarify and recommit to shared values employees want to support
- Establish or refine and communicate the vision for your functional area or department to your team
- Review ways to help others think more proactively from a leadership point of view
Program investment for this Instructor-Lead, interactive workshop is $__,000 plus expenses.
Target Growth Areas:
- Interpersonal skills
- Shared understanding & teamwork
- Self-knowledge & Self-Management
- Relationship improvement tools
- Listening skill improvement practices
- Leadership communication tools
- Interdepartmental communication
- Greater cooperation/team trust
“The single biggest problem in communication
is the illusion that it has taken place”.
George Bernard Shaw
“Electric communication will never be a substitute for the face of someone who with
their soul encourages another person to be brave and true.”
Author: Charles Dickens
When asked: “would you recommend this workshop to others?” Out of the last 10 workshops we conducted,
100% of attendees said “YES”.
When asked to Who or why? Some of the many participant comments were:
- All of our company!
- Good for every organization.
- Gives some very realistic and life
situations for communication.
- Everyone has room for improvement.
- To all Supervisors.
- Co-workers, so they can be better
- Others in my group and my boss.
- Colleagues I work closely with.
- Co-workers – we all can use some help
in communicating with others.
- All engineers to better communicate with
- Other co-workers.
- Working level leaders in the company.
- The whole company.