Teamwork and Team Building Training
This one-day interactive Teamwork and Team Building is designed to help any organization’s departments and individuals work together better and function more as a cohesive team.
Managers, supervisors, and employees who wish/need to strengthen their ability to work together with others more effectively and with better results. Group size: from 6 to 18 people. Whether you are seeking team-enhancement or team building, this course is ideal for greater team consistency. It has been effectively utilized within/between departments or even company-wide training.
- Inviting better responses and results from coworkers and customers
- Approaches for greater communication confidence, clarity and consistency
- Options for improving one and two-way communication and trust
- Practical approaches to continue practicing beyond the workshop
- Relationship and mutual respect enhancement reminders
- Proven tools for enhancing departmental or organizational information sharing
This solid program has been a best seller for over twelve years for good reason. It is highly interactive, provides practical approaches for every day use and it invites noticeable improvements in workplace communication and teamwork. Many of our clients have had us come back several times to train more employees or even their entire staff due to the welcomed results.
Accountability & Measurement
This proven program has been a best seller for over twelve years for good reason. It is highly interactive, provides practical approaches for everyday use and it invites noticeable improvements in workplace teamwork. Many of our clients have had us come back several times to train more employees or even their entire staff due to the welcomed results.
Program Delivery Includes:
- Interactive workshop and useful reference workbook
- In session individual personal communication improvement plan
- Quick and helpful self-assessment
- Hands-on team application practices
- Executive summary of all participant feedback
Standard program structure is: One full-day, with up to an email reminder within 4 weeks to support application and practice time and to help reinforce positive team behavior improvements.
Proven Program Content:
During the workshop goal, we will accomplish the following objectives:
- Identify the key shared characteristics of successful teams and team members
- Refine and communicate the vision for your functional area or project team
- Clarify and recommit to shared values employees want to support
- Identify areas you like most about your team or department and (magic wand) areas you would change or improve and how
- Assess each team member’s behavioral strengths and weaknesses
- Understand different behavior styles and how they affect yourself and your team interactions
- Practice techniques to improve interpersonal relations with team members, supervisors, co-workers and clients
- Develop a personal action plan to increase your own professionalism as a productive team player
- Explore team development stages and ways to maximize team effectiveness
Target Growth Areas:
- Shared understanding & teamwork
- Self-knowledge & self-management
- Relationship improvement tools
- Greater team accountability & results
- Interpersonal communication tools
- Interdepartmental communication
- Greater cooperation/team trust
“If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.”
– Henry Ford
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”
– Michael Jordan
When asked: “would you recommend this workshop to others?” Out of the last 10 workshops we conducted,
95% of attendees said “YES”.
When asked to who would you recommend this training for? Some of the many participant comments were:
- All of our company!
- Good for every organization.
- Gives some very realistic and life situations for communication.
- Everyone has room for improvement.
- To all Supervisors.
- Co-workers, so they can be better listeners.
- Others in my group and my boss.
- Colleagues I work closely with.
- Co-workers – we all can use some help in communicating with others.
- All engineers to better communicate with customers.
- Other co-workers.
- Working level leaders in the company.
- The whole company.