This Technical Presentation Skills Training will:
Help your technical staff or subject matter experts better connect with any audience!
Equip your team to be more clear, concise, and compelling!
Bring technical presentation training on-site to your location or virtually.
Help your smart, talented team members:
- better communicate your product or service facts, features and differentiating benefits.
- boost their professional credibility
- build greater confidence and poise while minimizing nervousness
- avoid over-explaining (less is more)
- learn helpful ways to get and keep audience attention
- practice making recommendations clearly, concisely and convincingly to non-technical audiences
Our technical presentation training helps develop each participant’s natural communication style.
This technical presentation training is highly interactive and provides participants with hands-on opportunities to prepare and deliver helpful information, Q and A or persuasive presentations. It is typically two-days and can be customized into different formats/schedules depending upon your specific objectives and experience level of your people. To ensure everyone gets ample practice and coaching time, the number of participants is optimally capped at 12.
Each participant will receive a high-quality participant’s manual, handouts, on-the-spot coaching, critique sheets and a digital video recording of at least four practice presentations for use as a helpful reference and reinforcing tool.
As a result of attending this two-day training, participants will be able to gain more effective results every time they speak to prospective clients, customers or colleagues.
This workshop is for:
- Technical Staff and Supervisory Teams
- Engineers/Engineering Teams
- Researchers/Product Specialists
- IT Staff/Computer Hardware/Software Specialists
- CFO or Financial/Data Specialists
- Technical Instructors
- Project Managers
- Content Experts
- Learn how to avoid technical jargon and use words that connect with your audiences
- Discover how to quickly create/use visuals that add greater impact and clarity
to your important content/key points
- Learn how to use stories and analogies to make technical information familiar
- Learn a proven process to sell ideas and persuade listeners to take action
- Discover delivery strengths and areas of improvement
- Implement techniques to personalize and connect with audience
- Learn how to avoid ‘shoveling it on’ by limiting dry and boring statistics
- Practice presentations with three-way, skill-building feedback
- Discover how to overcome fear and control nervousness – build confidence
- Identify ways to present a positive, yet assertive image
- Practice body language and voice techniques to help you convey your message
- Learn tips for answering questions smoothly, confidently and appropriately
This workshop will help you or your people:
- Sell ideas to management, subordinates, and peers
- Promote your organization or group
- Sell your product
- Obtain budget approval
- Make the case for a project
- Build self-confidence
- Gain respect and appreciation
This valuable, highly interactive workshop experience uses several mediums of presentation.
- Interactive Presentation/Discussion
- Video recording of individual presentations
- Hands-on interactive practice
- Immediate Audience Feedback
- Small Group Interaction
- Individual Assessments
- Professional Coaching
- Personalized Action Plan
Click here to check out our FREE tips to help you begin to improve your next technical presentation. You will gain many more practical tips and tools like these plus a helpful workbook with reproducible worksheets that will serve as a great reference for preparing future presentations.
To discuss setting up a Technical Presentation Skills Training Workshop or our engaging interactive Presentations Skills Training for your team, call 734.332.8770 or e-mail us today.