This workshop is designed to help participants enhance their understanding and use of proven motivational principles and approaches when working with others, and to help set the tone for supporting an inspiring workplace culture.
Leaders who wish to enhance their present ability to influence or persuade others more effectively. Group size: from 7 to 14 people. This course is ideal for enhancing leadership team consistency between departments or as a kickoff to leadership team training series.
- Increase your leadership influence and effectiveness
- Explore ways a leader can learn more about employee/peer motivating factors
- Show how your personal development impacts others
- Understand and adapt to individual behaviors better
- Practice with helpful formats that get results
- Commit to using a written action plan to help employees choose their top motivators
This training program has been a well received by leaders for over twelve years. It is very interactive, provides practical approaches for everyday use and it invites noticeable improvements in workplace leadership and followership. Leaders are often pleasantly surprised by the results.
Accountability & Measurement:
This one-day workshop includes a brief team and self-assessment and application exercises. In order to help boost sustainability and daily practice by more of your leaders, consider one of our follow-up reinforcing modules.
Program Delivery Includes:
- Interactive workshop and useful reference workbook
- In session individual personal communication improvement plan
- Quick and helpful self-assessments and group hands-on practice
- Executive summary of all participant feedback
Standard program structure is: One full-day, with a recommended follow-up within 4 weeks to support application and practice time and to help reinforce positive communication behavior improvements.
Proven Program Flow:
- Clarify what really motivates others and yourself
- Avoid using demotivators
- Better understand your own and other’s needs and behaviors
- Encourage greater cooperation and “win-win” outcomes
- Review a proven six-step process to help motivate others
- Bring out the best in others and in yourself through selfessness
- Identify one or more strategies to enhance your influence with others
Great Returns on your Skill-Building Investment!
Contact us for greater savings when combining multiple training services.
Target Growth Areas:
- Understanding motivation factors
- Prioritizing top team needs vs. wants
- Leadership influence
- Relationship improvement tools
- Leadership communication tools
- Greater cooperation/team trust
“By definition…All motivation is self motivation.”
– Joe Tabers
“Developing yourself and your people is one of your most important leadership responsibilities.”
– John Maxwell
When asked: “would you recommend this workshop to others?” Out of the last 130 workshops we conducted,
94% of attendees said “YES”.
When asked to who or why? Some of the many participant comments were:
- All leaders at our company!
- Every leader can improve if they are open to it.
- Everyone has room for improvement.
- For all leaders and managers.
- Others in my mgt. group and my boss.
- Leaders set the tone in the company.