“The Performance ap·PRAISE·al”
Click here to download course description.
This workshop is designed to provide you with the techniques to turn the Performance ap·PRAISE·al into a valuable tool for employee motivation. The focus is on effective preparation and delivery.
Helps managers and supervisors, strengthen their ability to prepare and facilitate performance appraisals more effectively. Group size: from 10 to 20 managers. This course is ideal for instilling better appraisal consistency within departments and the overall organization.
Proven Program Objectives:
- Identify and overcome obstacles to the evaluation process
- Use the performance ap·PRAISE·al as a management tool for employee motivation
- Manage your expectations in order to get the most from your employees
- Set “clear criteria” for evaluation
- Encourage employee self-evaluation
- Improve your delivery style
- Incorporate the key elements into an effective evaluation system
- Make the best of an existing systemIdentify some of the many things that shape our attitudes
- Inviting better responses and results from communication with appraisals
- Approaches for greater communication confidence, clarity and consistency
- Practice improving one and two-way communication and trust
- Listening approaches to practice beyond the workshop
- Relationship and mutual respect enhancement reminders
- Proven tools for enhancing commitment and follow-up accountability
This highly interactive workshop provides practical approaches for every day use and it invites noticeable improvements in workplace communication and teamwork. Many of our clients have had us come back several times to train more employees or even their entire staff due to the welcomed results.
Accountability & Measurement:
This single-day workshop works best when combined within a leadership series or by scheduling follow-up assessments and reinforcement training to accelerate and reinforce application of behavior principles.
Program Delivery Includes:
- Interactive on-site workshop and useful reference workbook
- In session individual leadership improvement plan
- Helpful leadership assessments and group hands-on practice
- Executive summary of all participant feedback
Great Returns on Your Skill-Building Investment!
Contact us for greater saivngs when combining multiple training services.
Target Growth Areas:
- Analyzing and planning skills
- Shared understanding & commitment
- Self-knowledge & self-management
- Team performance improvement tools
- Listening skill improvement practices
- Leadership communication tools
- Relationship communication
- Greater cooperation and follow-thru
“Life has no rehearsals, only performance.”
“Virtue is more clearly shown in the performance of fine actions than in the non-performance of base ones.”
When asked: “would you recommend this workshop to others?” Out of the last 10 workshops we conducted,
100% of attendees said “YES”.
When asked to “who” or “why?” some of the many participant comments were:
- All of our company supervisors.
- Good for every organizations’ leaders.
- Helpful planning and practice for better results from appraisal process.
- Takes the fear /reluctance out of the appraisal proces.s
- To all Supervisors.
- Others in our dept. including our boss.
- All leaders who need to do appraisals.
- To better communicate with staff.
- Other co-workers.
- Working level leaders in the company.