This workshop is designed to help you build and maintain a time and priority management system that works for you in your environment. It provides a structured approach for being more effective with tools that can assist you in focusing on and accomplishing what’s most important.
Managers, supervisors, and employees who wish to strengthen their ability to communicate with others more effectively. Group size: from 12 to 24 people. This course is ideal for greater communication consistency within departments or teams.
Proven Program Flow:
- Explore the five essential ingredients of a great planning system
- Clarify/confirm where your time is presently spent
- Determine daily areas needing greater control
- Reaffirm your highest values for planning focus
- Write at least one long-term work and family goal along with intermediate steps to help make it happen
- Begin or update an on-going, written and prioritized “to do/task” list
- Review proven monthly, weekly and daily tracking systems that support your preferred lifestyle
- Explore the value of both digital and pen & paper planning tools
- Revisit several proven productivity and prioity management techniques
- Planning tools to better respond to coworkers and customer priorities
- Scheduling and work managment tools for greater confidence nd consistency
- Greater fulfillment from focusing on highest value action items
- Control factors that can ease stress when practiced
- Tracking systems to avoid mistakes and stay focused
- Proven tools for enhancing personal effectiveness
This solid program has been a top seller for several years for good reason. It is highly interactive, provides practical approaches for every day use and it invites noticeable improvements in self-management and use of time planning tools. Many of our clients have had us come back several times to train more employees or even their entire staff due to the welcomed results.
Accountability & Measurement:
This single-day workshop includes brief self-assessments and reminder tips to reinforce application after the training. Optional compatible training modules can help boost sustainability and daily practice by more of your people.
Program Delivery Includes:
- Interactive workshop and useful reference workbook
- In session individual personal communication improvement plan
- Helpful mini assessments and group hands-on practice
- Executive summary of all participant feedback
Great Returns on Your Skill-Building Investment!
Contact us for greater saings when combining multiple training services.
Target Growth Areas
- Effective goal setting
- Prioritization and planning
- Self-knowledge & self-management
- Scheduling and accountability tools
- Best practices for work & event mgt.
- Ways to get and stay focused
- Tracking tips and practices to help prevent errors/mistakes
“We don’t just do projects – we just do actions…real next actions to move projects along”.
– David Allen
“Time is a sequence of events – we don’t manage time but we can choose the sequence of events.”
– Hyrum Smith
When asked: “would you recommend this workshop to others?” Out of the last 5 workshops we conducted,
95% of attendees said “YES”.
When asked to who or why? Some of the many participant comments were:
- All of our company!
- Good for every organization.
- Gives some very realistic and life situations for communication.
- Everyone has room for improvement.
- To all Supervisors.
- Co-workers, so they can be better listeners.
- Others in my group and my boss.
- Colleagues I work closely with.
- Co-workers – we all can use some help in communicating with others.
- All engineers to better communicate with customers.
- Other co-workers.
- Working level leaders in the company.
- The whole company.